Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sorry it's been so long

I honestly thought that I would be really good at this whole blog thing, but so far I'm not doing too well am I? I will try and do better. I can give an update on Puddon. She was admitted into the hospital on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and she stayed until this past Friday. She went Friday to see the oncologist and it turns out the chemo didn't really help. The cancer did not grow, but it did not shrink. So, she is going on the 15th I think for a consult with the surgeon. I think she has about decided to have the surgery, but it won't be until after the first of the year because she need to regain her strength. She is feeling better though. Let's all keep praying!

There hasn't been much else going on here. I've been really busy with work. I had an Attempted First Degree Murder trial last week and got my rear kicked. We lost, but I kind of expected that we might. Clint has been on this duck hunting kick. He went dear hunting with Daddy while we were home, and last week and this week he gone to Caro, Illinois to duck hunt. I don't guess I mind so much. I get a little time to myself : )

Oh yeah, I had a birthday Saturday. I did a bunch of nothing. I washed clothes, wrapped Christmas presents, and then Clint and I went out to dinner. That was about it! Sunday Nina and I went shopping in Memphis.

1 comment:

Sarah Morris said...

I really feel terrible about missing your b-day...I'll make it up to you with a wonderful present! I've been super busy with Christmas orders, so lots of late nights and early mornings. I know Puddon will pull through. Very strong gal.