Once again, I apologize for not updating this blog regularly. I have big plans for this year. This is the year that I am going to lose weight (Clint and I both), quit smoking, have a kid, update this blog more regularly, bring my lunch to work and quit eating out so much, cut back on the DP, and the list goes on. Like I said, I have big plans.
As for Puddon, she is doing great. I spent a week and a half there for her surgery, taking care of Major, and going back and forth to Shreveport. The surgery was last Tuesday at Schumpert and she stayed in ICU until Saturday, when she was moved to a room. I talked to Daddy last night and he said she was moved to Glenwood long-term after care for rehab. She will hopefully only have to stay there 2-3 weeks. The doctor said the surgery went as expected, and he can't say that he got all the cancer because he is not 100% sure. Apparently they never are. I guess if a surgeon said that it would be like me saying to a client: "I know that I can get you off on this charge." Yeah, can't do that.
I want to thank everyone for their prayers and concerns about Puddon. You all know how close I am to her and it means a lot to know that everyone is so concerned. This battle is not over yet so please keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment