Monday, March 30, 2009
Not Me Monday
I did not attempt to do this earlier but was unable to finish it because I had no energy and had not spent almost the entire day in court. When I came home from work, I did not immediately go to the bed and attempt a nap because court is not so utterly exhausting. When I woke up from my nap, I didn't sit on my lazy rear for a couple of hours playing on the internet. And I didn't testify for the first, and second, time today because two of my former clients were not dissatisfied with my representation of them so they didn't file post-conviction petitions on me. I have never been on the witness stand before today, and I was not the least bit nervous because it appears to be so easy. Finally, after staying home for the past few weekends, I'm not getting cabin fever and certainly not looking forward to being out of town for the next three weekends. If I don't get a real vacation soon, I might not have my sanity much longer....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow, glad I'm NOT you!
I don't know you personally; I'm a friend of Sarah's. I followed your blog from hers. I have to second her comment, I too am really glad I'm NOT you! I would have been a nervous wreck! Hope this week is better for you.
Shawn
Shawn this is my bestie/college roomate Kandi... KK, this is my good friend Shawn.
Nice to meet you Shawn....thanks for the comment! This week is already better because I get three days away from work....no phone, no clients...so nice. And even though I'll be sitting in a conference, I welcome that!
Post a Comment