




We had a big time Saturday for the 4th. Some of Clint's family came over and Caroline, Lorelai and her dad Drew, and Vincent came over. Plus Mike Gordon, a friend of Clint's and ex-husband of Natalie, Clint's cousin. Of course Natalie and Lily (her and Mike's daughter) were there, as well as Natalie's boyfriend, Todd. I know what you're thinking - what? Yeah I did too but they are friends. I can't quite imagine something like that working with me and Clint if one of our exes were around us, but whatev! I'm glad they get along so well. I tried to snap pics of who I could, but as you will notice there are none of me. Like I was going to take a picture in my bathing suit!! And not everyone is accounted for in the pictures either. Not everyone really cared to have their picture taken, as you can see by Sarah's expression in the picture of her and Chris. Sorry yall, but I had to have some memories captured!

1 comment:
YAY! A blog update, and one that includes pictures of us... that's great!
Post a Comment