Wednesday, October 14, 2009
First Doctor Visit
After waiting what seemed like forever (both since I found out I was pregnant and today at the doctor's office), I finally had my first pregnancy doctor visit today. Poor Clint forgot about it and wasn't able to go, and I started to get a little nervous about it and my awesome friend, Caroline, offered to go with me, and how grateful I am! I really hate that she had to sit there with me for three hours, only to just chat with the doctor and not get to hear the heartbeat. Dr. Boxell tried, but she said it was too soon (and I also think it was because of the extra layers of fatness on my belly). So, I go for an ultrasound on October 27, which Clint better not forget about, and then for my next doctor visit November 17. Thanks again to Caroline for going with me. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good luck at DR. Call me sometime this week to tell about.
Post a Comment