Friday, March 26, 2010

Bedrest Week 1

I have managed to survive one whole week of bedrest (thankfully, though, it's at my own house and I can get up from time to time). Considering I'm not really a lazy person (used to be though) and am quite the busybody, having to slow down so much has been a rude awakening. I've slept in, laid around, read, spent a lot of time on the computer, had a few visits and phone calls (which keep me SANE!) and just plain been lazy. I told Clint last night I felt like I was being lazy and useless, but I'm really not because I'm working really hard to keep growing this little person in here! I went to the doctor today and she said that I have improved. So, I asked if I could go back to work and she very quickly said no! I tried. The past week has gone by surprisingly fast, so here's hoping the next 6 or 7 go by fast too! Kiddo has to keep on cookin.

No comments: