Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just a little outing....

 

So since I've been on bedrest, as we all know I've had very limited activity. I have done more than I should, but in moderation. On this particular day, which was April 19, I got a little panicky because the carseat/stroller combo I had picked out at Babies R Us was suddenly out of stock, and Daddy had waited too long to buy it. So, I frantically searched for another one, and I found it (and $60 cheaper) at Target, and it's very similar. I was very picky with it because other than the baby furniture, it's the only gender neutral stuff I picked out really (I have high hopes that we will be able to reuse lots of this stuff in the event we have a girl one day). Anyway, the combo was in stock online, but not the pack and play, so I called our Target and they had them in stock, but only one combo and three pack and plays. I called Nina and told her to come get me because I had to go get them immediately.......yes, I'm not known for my patience as we all know. She thought it was the funniest thing that I rode the little motorized shopping cart around Target and had to take a picture. Of course I had to pose, despite the lack of make-up.  I am not ashamed.
 

No comments: