Thursday, June 3, 2010

Poor sweet baby in the NICU


Everything went normally until about 2 AM Saturday morning, and Cash was in the room with us and he would not eat. So, he was taken to the NICU after they determined he had low blood sugar. Let me just say that is the most upsetting thing to hear - that your new baby has been taken to the NICU. So here's my little man hooked up to all that stuff. Add to that the fact that I lost too much blood and had to have a blood transfusion, and it made for a pretty stressful hospital stay. I was not able to see my baby from 2 AM until 5 PM Saturday. It was awful.

By the time I got there though, Clint had the feeding and diapering down pat.

And here I am feeding him after I was finally able to get to him!

No comments: