Saturday, August 7, 2010

First time going to church

While we were home, Cash and I went to church with BG, Mama and Klint. He slept the first half and was happy and awake the second half, even though I just knew he would cry any minute to eat. He sure got lots of attention after the service! However, I am an idiot, and did not plan well. I failed to realize the importance of this day until the day before. I didn't make Clint go, I forgot good shoes (wore my flippy floppies) and forgot to pack anything for Cash to wear. We don't really own a pair of shoes for him right now so I didn't have any of those either. Luckily the day before when I was in Monroe I went to a consignment store and found a super cute Feltman Bros outfit. It's a 9 month and it tad big, but it had to do.

No comments: