Can I just say that yard work really really sucks? I think I need to hire someone to do it. Clint won't let me though. He's off today doing apartment managing stuff and I decided to work on the yard. I mowed (easy...we got a riding lawnmower), and I'm in the process of trimming trees and bushes....BY HAND! And let me say, my hands are cramping. Clint will have a nice surprise when he gets home.....he can weedeat and pick up all the limbs!
Oh, and we had a yard sale yesterday. It actually went really well, though we didn't make quite as much as we did the last time, and there were several things that did not sell that I thought would sell. Soooo, I'm going to box the rest of it up and haul it to goodwill. Well, back to the yard work.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment