Saturday, August 7, 2010

Better late than never

The first week of July Cash and I went home to spend the week with my family and friends in Louisiana. I know it's a bit late, but here are some pictures from our trip. Mama and Vickie came and got us on Sunday, and Clint came down the following weekend to bring us back. I really enjoyed our visit, as it is the first time I have been home since Christmas (VERY difficult for me because I am used to going home every couple of months). I'm not sure when we will make the trip again. I'm waiting for Cash to get better control of his head so I don't have to reach back and set it back up in his car seat. When he does that, which should be soon, we will likely make the trip just the two of us.

Meeting his great-grandparents!

 Aunts and uncles!

 Cousins....

 Grandparents......
 Aunt SS, Cousin Carter and Mat...

1 comment:

Sarah Morris said...

who is that cutie in the last collage?! Love these... love my chunky monk!